Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kitchen Surplus Shops

A few weeks ago, my MIL was looking for square burner for a 2-burner gas stove. The burners were missing for some strange reasons and since square burners are quite rare here, it's a challenge to find replacements. 

Anyway, I remember that Cartimar shopping center has a store that sells spare parts and other kitchen utensils, appliances and other cooking knick knacks. They usually carry imported brands but they also have a line of local brands. I used to frequent that area since its a 5-minute walk from my parents' house (near Taft Ave., Pasay). Its like a surplus shop for kitchen stuff. A piece of heaven for me since I love to cook :) 
In the north area, I passed by a store that also carries kitchen gadgets/appliances but I haven't checked out the store yet. It's along EDSA and a few walks away from North Avenue. I intend to check out the place one of my free days. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails