Wednesday, March 30, 2011

YakiMix Experience


Last Friday, husband and I decided to eat at Yaki Mix. It was a treat after a week of busy busy work. Off to Trinoma branch we go as T. Morato is always full according to some friends. When we got to the mall, there was a waiting list, we were 6th in the list but after 15 mins or less, we got a seat.
I love seafood and Japanese food. I grew up having crabs and prawns for breakfast and fish for dinner so YakiMix was really a treat for me.

grilled bacon on top of tuna to flavor the fish :)
Price of the buffet is P580/pax for adult, excluding drinks. The price is not bad since the selection is wide: Maki, Sushi and Sashimi, Tempura, salads, cooked meat and pasta dishes, soups, desserts, etc. They also have a korean dish selection. My favorite would have to be the grill selections – they have prawns, pork, beef, fish like marlin and salmon and tuna, cuttlefish, vegetables, etc. So much food so little time J By the way, YakiMix Trinoma closes at 10pm and they usually declare last trip to the buffet at around 930pm.

I heard from other reviews that Yaki Mix falls short on the yumminess category but, then again, it’s a price that’s worth our hunger. I practically finished 15 maki and sashimi! Not to mention the tempura. LOL! I also had fun with the grilling since I love cooking. I seasoned, flavored and infused my meat with any available flavor and condiments. Husband was amused kung paano ko kinareer ang grilling J

place bacon on top of the tuna to flavor the fish :)


there is an array of sauces to choose from: bbq, satay, soy sauce, etc. 
my third plate of maki and sashimi. i can't remember their names anymore, there's just so many varieties
 Don’t forget to leave room for dessert. They have ice cream, cakes, mousse, fruits,etc.
desserts. I really had fun with this 
ice cream with a few of my fave toppings

All in all, YakiMix was a fun and filling experience. I will definitely come back J

2 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Jan I put your link in my EXCHANGE LINK category ; )
xoxo
MrsM

janakidiary said...

Thanks! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails