Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nestle Ice Cream For Parties

While planning for my Sophie's 7th birthday, I knew there just got to be ice cream. 

While conceptualizing for her birthday, one theme that came to mind was 'Sophie's Favorite Things' among others (I lost count of how many themes and concepts we thought of that time) and ice cream was top of mind. Since ice cream is really one of my kids' fave things, it should never be missed in the party no matter what theme.

I wanted to have something different than the usual sorbetero for the party because it doesn't go well with the Disney Frozen theme. Then I remembered seeing Nestle at a friend's party and googled it. I saw this site: http://icecreamparty.ph/

The website is pretty much user-friendly, just follow the instructions on the site. We chose Mix-It-Up package, they throw in a free cart for every P1,500.00. I got our package for less than P2,000 and we got enough for our 100 guests. Compare that to a basic sorbetero package which starts at P3,000.00 




After you've placed your order, you will have to wait for the confirmation through call or text. Me, the OC mom, had to call them to inform them I already placed my order. Hihi. I was informed I will be contacted a week before the event. True enough, I got a text from a distributor near our area that they will be delivering our order and even offered to upgrade the cart to one that's being used in BGC and Makati City. Not sure what it looks like but I said yes anyway. 

Everyone enjoyed the ice cream! My little handsome ate 3 so can you imagine his energy that day? LOL. 

kids multitasking, eating ice cream while playing games


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails