Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz | Indie | Bong Ramos reacts to Cinemalaya's statement denying occurence of plagiarism

I saw this article on pep.ph just now. No comments from me, just posting the links. Why no comment? Kuya Bong Ramos is our artistic director for ARTE (Action for the Religious Theatre Ensemble or what we jokingly call Alejandro Ramos Theatre Ensemble). It was my theatre group back in Sta. Clara,Pasay during my college days. I have high respect for the Kuya Bong having witnessed first hand his immense talent and creativity.
Ditto for Sir. Gil Portes, I have high regard for his screenplays. Therefore, no comment.
I just wish that whatever the end result of this matter, will be for the best of both parties.


PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz | Indie | Bong Ramos reacts to Cinemalaya's statement denying occurence of plagiarism

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails