Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Aerosmith Live in Manila

I was supposed to post something else today but I couldn't resist posting this first.
OMG! Aerosmith is coming to town on May 8. I now have one entry on concert-to-watch list this year. All you Aerosmith fans, mark the date!

ROCK N' ROLL GODS. After a very long wait, legendary band Aerosmith is finally coming to Manila. Image from the Aerosmith Facebook page

photo from: http://www.rappler.com/entertainment/23139-aerosmith-to-perform-in-manila

I totally had a blast watching the eternally cool Sting in concert last year and I can't wait to see this ultimate rock band perform LIVE!
No ticket prices yet but organizer Pulp Live Productions and SM Tickets  will release ticket pricelist soon. 

1 comment:

Pretty said...

Guys, Go grab a Aerosmith concert ticket with a discount!!! I am so excited to share this to you guys! Share the Love! I am so excited for Tomorrow! Aerosmith Live Concert in Manila

Related Posts with Thumbnails