Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My First Blogapalooza Experience

I have a confession to make. My blog has been in existence for what… 4 years now and really I haven’t done anything bring up the ante apart from saying yes to more event invites this year. I guess I’m just lazy, er, busy that way.

However, when I got an email about Blogapalooza this year, I signed up. Inside me, there’s a voice that tells me I need to do something more about this sleepy blog. I just need to find the time to do that.

Event itself, after almost two hours of traffic, husby and I finally got to much talked about SM Aura. I have to give credit to husby who's sweet enough to drive me around even if I know how :) He even let me buy the christmas tree I always wanted in SM Aura :)

Upon entering SMX convention, I got a load of what’s hip and happening with the brands that collaborated with organizers When in Manila and Our Awesome Planet. Kudos to these amazing guys. They even passed around pink piggy banks for the Yolanda victims that day and raised around P82K. Yay!


The attendees went home smiling with all the new connections for collaborations and projects and tons of prizes and giveaways. I surely did :)


The setup for the presentation of products

Tempura, one of my fave restos in town, happily served their fare of yummy dishes for the bloggers


She's so cute I can't help a photo op

Chef's Noodle. I looked closely at how they made the makis. I always wanted to learn Japanese cusine

 Figaro didn't miss the fun and offered their new treats in time for the holidays




The line up of booths - Mind Museum, Enjoy, BYS, Plato Wraps, Grab Taxi, View Park Hotel, NY Theraspine, Chooks to Go and more!



Hope to be there in the next Blogapalooza.
OOTD: bustier dress, Damit, Sisidlan, atbp (look her up in FB and Instagram); cardigan from sister; shoes: Michael Kors; bag: Linea Italia in Glorietta. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails