Thursday, September 15, 2011

GT: All White



I love white. It gives off a very refreshing aura to any person or place. Although it's hard to keep clean when I'm wearing something white, I love to put it on when I want to attract positive vibes and wish for happy thoughts on a really toxic day. 

I am also particularly fond of white golds. Here, our photo op showing off our wedding rings.

 Fast forward to four years... here were are, the white team during Sam's binyag.
Me in Space blouse, Sophie in Gingersnaps dress, Sam in a barong terno and Stephen in a white polo. 

I miss joining GT. So nice to be back :)

12 comments:

Rossel said...

i missed 3 weeks of GT too. welcome back to us. you have a nice and happy family...I can see in your smiles.

janakidiary said...

Thanks Rossel. Welcome back din :)

Meikah said...

As a family, we have worn all white, too. :) For me wearing white is cool, really.

Over here is my GT...

DIVA Fabulosa said...

You have a beautiful family!!

imriz said...

white gold's becoming more popular than yellow gold now.

(tnx for dropping by my GT post on my other site)

Vernz said...

you have lovely kids.... welcome back :) dropping by here for Gt.. hope you can visit me back :)

janakidiary said...

@Meikah - yup,white is cool :0

Thanks @Diva Fabulosa :)

@imriz - thanks too!

@vernz - thanks! will visit soon :)

Shydub said...

You have beautiful kids and famil. love the wedding ring photo. visiting here from GT

Rcel said...

I love the white themes you featured here! I haven't had a family picture in white motif. This is a good idea to have one! :)

Late GT visiting with my white entry as well! Hope to see you at mine! :)

Mirage said...

very true, white is so refreshing and pure! cute kids!

Jessica said...

what a sweet family, adorable kids, pretty rings, dropping some love for GT, hope you can visit me back too

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/09/my-little-girl%E2%80%99s-christening-outfit.html

Beauty Queen Gene said...

i am also more partial to white golds than pure gold. i think they're more fun ^^

i only have white tops because i wear them during baptism ceremonies. if not for those i wouldn't have whites in my closet at all. LOL

love the family pic ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails