Thursday, September 22, 2011

GT: Orangey!

With this topic on at GT, I just realized now that I don't have anything orangey in my closet. Except for the sweater which I wore while I was pregnant with Sam (see pics below with the Survivors cuties). I remember also receiving Xoxo wallet and check holder as a gift. Apart from that, no more orange thing for me. Not that I hate the color, I'm just more of a red person :)



Here's another orangey photo, a cathedral in Iloilo. Now, when it comes to photos I just love warm orange colors of a dimmed light or sunset. I took this at past midnight as we were going back to the hotel. With only the street lights as source of light for me, the structure gave off a very warm orangey color :)

To cap off this post, I'm so contemplating on getting a satchel bag soon and considering this color. I found one in Robinson's Galleria that's less than 2K. SO. CUTE! Whatchathink? 
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/orange+satchel
Happy GT! :)



9 comments:

rona said...

Wow, I'm so amazed with that church photo! It looks very divine because of the warm lights. And oh, the bag! Go grab it!

January Zelene said...

that's indeed a very cute bag..:)

My GT Orange

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Uy type ko yan orange satchel kas parang di bagay sa akin hahaha

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Vernz said...

cutest orange bag.. was here for Gt.. see you back :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Orange is not my favorite color,but I htink if I see an item that I really like, I will sure buy it.

shawiegirl said...

wow!the bag just blew me away! fabulouso! :) happy gt!

janakidiary said...

Thanks Ronadelle and January!

Hi Che - actually, yan din ang naisip ko. baka too pa cutesy for me :0

thanks vernz :) cute talaga, the green apple satchel is also pretty :)

@willa - ahhh! you're tempting me haha! tnx :0

Rcel said...

I do love the bag! So bright and attractive! I think it fits well for someone who has a happy personality! :)

I enjoyed this week's GT so much because the color is so effortless to find at my end given that we have a Grand Caravan Mango Tango and we are now seeing a lot of orange colors around us brought by the Autumn Season!

Hope you can visit me as well! Have a great weekend!

Jessica said...

nice purse :-) beautiful view :-) visiting for GT, hope you can visit me back too

Related Posts with Thumbnails