Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Heart and A Hug

Start of the year and I'm up to my neck with so much work and personal errands. The little lady is turning 7 in a few weeks and preps have been going on since November last year. I'll share that in another post. 

Meantime, I just have a few minutes to share something really heartwarming. My little boy needed to so a homework in which he either draw or write three things he was grateful for the past year. 
He drew three things, a car, a heart and a super speed train. The car was obviously the cart/luge (I really don't know what to call it) we gave him for Christmas. He always wanted one. The train was a gift from his uncle, with all the train tracks and sound and I guess all his other trains that occupies one big box at home. 

The heart, when his Daddy asked what's it for, he pointed to me. 'This is Mommy kasi love ko siya'
Awww! My heart melted. He is grateful for me. This man really knows how to say that right words to a woman. I wasn't able to take a pic of the drawings because I was busy preparing dinner and snacks for Sunday home movies, our new thing on weekends. 

My little boy is also big on hugs lately - whenever he does something 'tsk tsk' he asks for a hug (even if he knows it comes with a sermon), when he wakes up or is sleepy he asks for a hug or for just about anything he likes a hug. He is just the sweetest boy ever :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails