Monday, October 3, 2011

Mommy Moments - Parenting Tip

mommy moments



I only have one major parenting tip I'm sharing to Mommy Moments. 

Love and faith in God.

If children have this, they will never go wrong in life. I always pray for my kids to grow up with fear for that all seeing, all knowing God so that when they make decisions or actions, they know that they is a greater being out there watching and guiding them. Fear for the Lord makes people be conscientious, careful not to hurt others. Also, it is important that they are not really deserted when they feel alone and that will comfort them especially in times of trouble.

We parents will not be here forever for our children but when our children know that the Father is there all the time, they will never feel alone and they will always be inspired to do good.

That my share for this week's MM. Care to visit also my entry to learn about parenting styles?: http://janakidiary.blogspot.com/2011/08/types-of-parenting-styles.html

5 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I am sure my inaanak is lucky to have a mom like you! When can we meet up?

xoxo
MrsMartinez

janakidiary said...

thanks che :0 yes, we should meet. I need a total girl bonding! :0

Chris said...

wow small world.. magkakilala pala kayo ni michelle :)

anyway, you are right... fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom!

thanks for joining this week!

janakidiary said...

thanks Chris. Yup, che and I are friends since college :)

Tetcha said...

Loving God and having faith in Him is a wonderful lesson we can teach our children. These make them humble, responsible and grounded. Visiting late from MM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails