Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home Improvement - Wall Collage

Finally! I found the time to do this project. It's been delayed for a verrry long time. 
When we moved to this place a couple of years ago, I bought the mirror in the middle and promised to fill the wall so it doesn't look alone and awkward there. Last week (after two years :( ) , I finally had the time to buy the materials to hang the decors. The decors are not all new, by the way. Some I bought during our trips. 



A wall decor I bought during a SM sale. I bought this because I needed to be reminded that life is short and  we should live it like it's the last.  
"Dance as though no one is looking, love as though you have never been hurt before, Sing as though no one can hear you, Live as though heaven is on earth"

A Sto. NiƱo I brought home from a Cebu trip.

 Sun and moon in wood from Baguio and a cross from an antique shop

The small mirror is new, from SM also. 
see that little guy peeking, trying to get in the shot

3 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

The wooden sto nino i have a similar one pero family sila I bought it in Boracay.

xoxo
MrsM

janakidiary said...

Hi Che - I saw that type too outside Sto. Nino church in Cebu. Hey, how was your vacay? :)

Spanish Pinay said...

Those wall decors are cute. I'm really hoping to get these types when we visit Pinas so I can put some pinoy decors here at home too :)

and that little tot peaking... isn't he adorable? ;-)

Spanish Pinay

Related Posts with Thumbnails