Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dear Santa - My Christmas Wishlist

Dear Santa,

I know I may be too old to ask for a Christmas gift but in case you are still thinking of gifts for Sophie and Sam, can you think of me also? I have been awfully nice this year, you know that. 
Don't worry, you don't have to figure out what I want because I have them here on my blog, with matching brand, price and link in case you need to order online *wink*. You see, I know you're really busy Santa so I helped you out with my gift.

Thank you Santa, you're really the bestest! :)

Love,
Janaki

p.s. The Mifi is available locally, in Greenhills, for P7,000.00 thanks again mwahh :)


Santa Dear, this will really help me during tons and tons of meeting weekly because I don't have to type or write everything that were discussed. I just write down keywords on the portfolio and record the conversation on my smartpen and taadaa! I have the details of the meeting, verbatim! I just upload it on my laptop/pc and I have a copy. You know how forgetful I can be so this will really help :)
Echo smartpen $299, 8GB capacity
smartpen portfolio, $39.00

Because there' really no best internet connection from this part of the world, I really need this. It can capture up to 5 signals and I just choose which works best. We can chat non-stop and I can visit your blog anytime :)

CIMG1496
Mifi


Okay, this maybe way out of your budget but in case you can squeeze in $499.00, really appreciate it. I'll take care of AppleCare :)


Apple Ipad, starts at $499.00

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails