Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For My Friend and Lover


Six years ago, I sat on the corner of my bed in a Linden Suite two-bedroom suite praying for a fine weather and a memorable wedding. That’s it and I surrendered everything to Him. I slept that night with anxiety at how everything else will turn out on December 10 but I never even had the slightest worry that I may be doing the wrong thing or that I may be marrying the wrong guy.

I was sure that my husband is my soul mate, my twin flame or whatever astrologers call it. We’ve been through a lot for 12 years before we finally tied the knot. 

Six years later and 2 children after, nothing has changed. He still is my bestfriend, best critique, best supporter, most avid fan and my soul mate. We have accomplished so much and it’s just a proof of how well we work together. We have more dreams to accomplish and I'm glad that we do good at making them happen :)

To my dearest husband, Happy Anniversary to you. I love you, not even death will change that. (sorry for the late post, I forgot to pick it up from my draft )


4 comments:

anney said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! May God continue to bless your family!

janakidiary said...

thanks Anney :)

JonaBQ said...

Belated happy anniversary! Pls. Join my meme called Sweet Saturday. Hope to see you there!
Btw, I'm your newest follower in gfc :)

janakidiary said...

thanks Jona :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails