Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome 2012!

2011 was like a trip to the carnival for me. There are parts of it that I enjoyed so much like taking a ride on a ferris wheel or bump car, it’s high it’s bumpy but so much FUN! There are some rides that I ‘m just not so fond of but have to get on it anyway because that’s what families do, take the journey and experience together. It’s a ride that makes you scared or makes you frown but you do it, for love.

This year is like a roller coaster ride but, nonetheless, I’m thankful for so much blessings.

I’m thankful for our careers that keep on flourishing. Recently hubby got an award for innovation and I got an Out of the Box award for a special project on Rizal and for other projects launched. It feels so good to be recognized for hard work.

I’m thankful for all the material blessings. It’s like God always checks our list of goals and wishes and provides us the means to achieve them. There are so many blessings this year it’s just overwhelming. Next year sana ganun ulit :)

I’m thankful for the continuous good health of my parents and in-laws. They are important to me and I always pray to God to make them live longer. I want my kids to grow up with a special bond with their lolos and lolas.

For the family that keeps my heart beating and inspires me to be better person everyday. To my adorable and smart kids who loves me and makes me proud all the time. For my very loving husband and bestfriend; I’m thankful that this year is the time when hubby finally quit smoking. That is such a blessing for us.

Let’s toast to 2011! It has been one hell of a roller coaster ride but it was memorable and enriching. Let's leave our hang ups, anger, spite, resentment and all negativities to 2011 and embrace 2012 with positive and happy thoughts. May the year of the Dragon bring us better economy, better health and more blessings.

Be safe as you greet the new year and have a prosperous 2012 everyone! :0

 
Happy Holidays from the Garcias :)


2 comments:

Witchy Crazy Mommy said...

May you have more blessings in the year ahead!Happy New Year to you and your family!

janakidiary said...

Happy New year too! God bless you in 2012 :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails