Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let's Do This


How was your Christmas? Me, I had a wonderful holiday with my husband, kids and relatives.  Got lovely gifts from family, friends and co-workers. 
It was a busy one but fun, of course. 
I'm sure our brothers and sisters in Mindanao are busy too but in a very very different way and it's no fun at all. 
I'm sharing this call out with you so you too can share your blessings to Sendong victims. I'm glad I was able to become a bridge to those who wish to help through our network. 

This year, I had the means to give special gifts to people I care about the most. I'm thankful to the Lord for giving the opportunity to do that. 
I'm also thankful to the Lord for making me an instrument to help those in need. To extend a hand the best way I can. 
You too can help so let's do this. 


2 comments:

anney said...

Nakakalungkot isispin ang nangyari sa ating mga kababayan sa CDO. Inipon ko yung mga old clothes ko pati na rin shoes and slippers na di ko namn ginagamit yung iba bago pa. Sinama ko sa box na papadala namin through LBC. May siningit din akong konting toys.

janakidiary said...

Yes, we should all do our part to help especial since mas blessed tayo. It's nice you have clothes,shoes to spare for the victims :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails