Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Project

When we got home from work, Sophie stood in front of me with her hands behind her and announced: "Mommy, I have surprise for you!" The eager me asked what and this emerged:

Her first project from her summer class!
She explained that they were asked by teacher to place the yellow squares within the drawings and trace the first letter of the word. She was beaming with pride and I too was equally happy that she enjoyed her first day in class. I immediately got our camera and took a picture. 'Mommy, what are you doing?' the little schoolgirl asked. 'I'm taking a picture because I'm proud of your first project. Mommy's gonna buy a frame for this so we can display your work.' She said,' Ok' and skipped away with a big smile on  her face. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails