Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lunch Break - Kozui Green Tea

Okay, so the first time I went to Kozui in T. Morato I didn't really enjoy the experience. I ordered a sandwhich and my hungry tummy didn't get it's fill. So when my officemates invited me here again I was a bit hesitant but, well, it's always more fun to eat with the company of friends so I went anyway. 
That time I got the guidance of the regular Kozui goers on what to order and they suggested these:

Takoyaki, P100.
If you've tried P35 or P40 Takoyaki from the stall in the malls and groceries, Kozui's version is really the hundred-peso version of that. The texture is crispy on the outside and really soft and flavorful inside. I always enjoy watching those bonito flakes dance on top of the takoyaki balls :)


Ebiko Yogurt and Fish Pasta, around P200
Just from the title itself, you know it's a healthy eat (yet very filling!)



Lastly, I tried their Lemon green tea and enjoyed the bittersweet and organic taste of this healthy drink. 

The tomato, basil quesadilla is something I tried on a different day. I really can't count how many times I've been to Kozui. It's just totally addicting!



Kozui Green Tea

258 B Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Fernandez
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 413-2705

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

This all looks divine. DEEEElicious.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for such a wonderful, flattering comment.

janakidiary said...

thanks Hootin' Anni. Japanese food is really one of my fave dish :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails