Monday, May 2, 2011

Home with Sprained Ankle

I'm staying home today, to nurse a sprained ankle. So stupid of me to play badminton yesterday not wearing the proper foot wear. After just a few minutes into the game and I twisted my left ankle. The result was a swollen and immovable left foot. i immediately applied cold compress on the sore site and before we slept last night, husband wrapped in bandage after applying ointment.
This morning I was feeling a bit optimistic that I'll be able to go to work but I was disappointed to realize that it just got worse and I can barely stand on my left foot :( To make things worse was my sore body from aerobics and floor exercise we did yesterday morning at the clubhouse.
This is the first time I had a sprained ankle and I don't know how to treat it huhu.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails