Monday, July 18, 2011

Mommy Moments - Restaurants

We are a family of eaters! I'm blessed with kids who are not picky eaters.
And who doesn't love to eat? It's just a great pleasure :)
When eating out with kids, we try to veer away from fast foods and go to restaurants instead for the ff. reasons:
1.) we always get healthy meals even eating outside;
2.) fast foods are mostly self-serviced which I don't like especially if you have two toddlers in tow. When going to the restaurants, you will always pay more but I believe that quality service should be non-negotiable. Like when a trying-to-be-independent-and-eat-on-his-own Sam drops his spoon, there is a waiter with an extra spoon ready. 
3.) restos which are kid-friendly have art materials for kids to enjoy while waiting for food. Again, quality service.
4.) another major factor of restos over fast foods is the restroom. Need I say more?

This is a late post for Mommy Moments. I was busy last Friday with errands and my very first PTA meeting :)

mommy moments

Fish and Co. has really cute untensils for kids :)

In Subic with in-laws
birthday party at Chili's
couple bonding at Don Antonio's
Texas Joe in Subic has wooden horses on the patio

7 comments:

jellybelly said...

I agree with you. It's hard to eat in fastfood restos. I like burgoo with their crayons and cajun red rock because of the balloons they give my toddler :)

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

The Twerp and I

janakidiary said...

yup, burgoo has one giant brown paper and lot of colors for kids. we'll try cajun red rock sometime. Thanks!

Mirage said...

I totally agree! I prefer restos where they are nice to my kids!

Tetcha said...

These are really nice restos your family has visited, and I say amen to what you've listed here about the advantages of restaurants over fast-food chains. Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/07/mommy-moments-restaurants.html

Dhemz said...

awwwww...so cute!awesome shots...sorry for the late visit...:)

Chris said...

nice restaurants are great places for family bonding!

Tori said...

More than the food, the enjoyment comes with other factors too! That is...when shared with family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails