Thursday, July 28, 2011

GT - Best Birthday Ever

I don’t know but by some weird reason, I’m always broke on my birthday. Yeah, even until now. When I was still single, though, I managed to get my friends drunk even without the moola. I think I have my parents and kuya cousins to thank for that :0

 Now, I’ll have to say my best birthday was this year (and I’ll probably say that again next year and in the years to come). I believe that we are as good as our last birthday. Think that makes sense? Well for me, it does. As long as I celebrated my birthday with a healthy mind and body, with my family and friends, that’s already a blessing for me J

By the way, here are some photos I forgot to post on my birthday :)
A giant birthday card from officemates. 
Even our SVP and VP signed the card. How sweet :)
I decided to deck my house with pink balloons on my birthday for kikay effect :0
cake from Icings, a gift from office friends :)


9 comments:

Rcel said...

that giant card is so interesting! how huge is it? makes me think of surprising someone on his birthday! :) pink balloons-- i can imagine how lovely your house looked like that day! :)

As for me, TURNING 28 ON THE 28th happens once in my life only, and so it was my best birthday ever! :)

janakidiary said...

@ rcel, the card is about 2 feet long and 1.5 feet wide. it's so huge took me a while to read all the messages :)

nancy said...

I love the huge card! I wonder how long it took you to read all the greetings written on there:)

Here's late visiting for GT.
Have a great weekend ahead sis :)

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

indeed, nothing beats a birthday celebration with your loved ones!!!

>> stay happy

Joy Mendiola said...

sweet officemates..here's my entry http://joyfulpartyideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/simple-purple-party.html

MJ Rodriguez said...

Sis, I just want to ask, is your birthday at the end of the month that's why moola is always short? Hehe....

Anyway, you don't need the money to have the greatest time! And I'm glad you did!

janakidiary said...

@nancy - I had to read it for 3 nights so that I did not miss one greeter :0
@ferryjhoi and joy - thanks !:0
@mjrodriguez - middle of the month pa nga after sweldo pero broke pa rin hehe. Yes, enjoy naman. thanks to friends and family who always make it special.

The Joyful Crafter said...

They are soooo sweet!
Oh and I love the icing on your cake too! haha!

See you next week!
http://peachyalvarez.blogspot.com/2011/08/gt-best-birthday-evah.html

Beauty Queen Gene said...

oh my gosh that cake looks heavenly! and that card! wow. record-breaking. LOL!

here for my (usually) late rounds. hehe. mwah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails