Thursday, July 7, 2011

GT - What's Up on March 19?


Events 

- Amazing coincidence ang 1863 and 1965 incidents, noh?

Birthdays: 
- I saw familiar names like Glenn Close and Wyatt Earp on the site. 
- me :)

My Trivia:
- I was born on a sunny afternoon of March 19, St. Joseph's Day. My mom said, nasa cab pa lang siya halos lalabas na ako kaya when she got to the hospital I popped out immediately. Coincidentally, the OB Gyne who facilitated my mom's delivery was celebrating her birthday that day too and requested that I be named after her, her name is Josephine (named after St. Joseph). However, a monk friend of mom already had a name for me which is Janaki (Indian name for Goddess of wisdom, naks!). My mom made a promise to the doctor na lang that I will be nicknamed Josie. Kaya malayo ang nickname ko sa real name ko hehe. 

My share for this week's GT:

9 comments:

lyzacruz88 said...

such interesting and fun facts, sis!

http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/07/gt-my-birthdate.html

shawiegirl said...

hi there!guess what? kabertdey mo ang husband ko!He's also named Joseph, coincidentally it's also their place's town fiesta(he hails from Cavite). thanks a lot for sharing, and ohh! Wyatt Earp is also your birthmate! have a really great day!

janakidiary said...

@lyzacruz88 - thanks!

@shawie girl - wow galing! im sure mabait din siya like me hehe :)

Claire said...

nice personal trivia about you and your birthday! thank you for the visit.

jared's mum said...

good to know this fun + exciting trivia about our birthdays right :)
here' my mumwwrites

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I didn't know that your nickname is Josie hahaha
xoxo
MrsM

Beauty Queen Gene said...

that's a great trivia about your birthday (and your nickname as well) hee hee. and the coincidence of the 1863 and 1965 events floored me!

janakidiary said...

@ claire and jared's mum- thanks!

@ che - not so proud of the nickname actually, hehe. di bagay sa akin :)

@ beauty queen gene - talk about coincidence, right? :)

Anonymous said...

OO nga ang gaing nga ng 1863 and 1965 event. cool!..
I enjoyed trivias here..
Happy GT.. Late posting and visiting..mine is up here

I am your newest follower here.. yey!.. hope you can follow me too.. Thanks a lot..mwuah

Related Posts with Thumbnails