Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Monday everyone!

To start the week with a smile, I am sharing with you a new find with a cute touch from our very own Ate Shawie, hehe.
Yup, my fave Maya brings you Celebrations by Sharon (Cuneta, that is, the Megastar).


There's even a recipe at the back of the box.


I was supposed to bake this over the weekend so I can share with you the result but I found out I'm out of paper cups. Anyway, Maya never fails me so I'm sure this will still be great!

Another product that Maya has is the Think Heart, a whole wheat variant of the pancake mix. It taste just like  their Fluffy pancake but in a healthier version. Doesn't that make you smile? :)


Oh, and Happy Parent's Day to all the moms and dads out there! 

2 comments:

Tetcha said...

I should try that Maya Think Heart, too! Have a great Monday!

janakidiary said...

HI Tetcha - it taste great, even kids will love it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails